- Practise 10 minutes on TT Rockstars.
- Practise spelling 3 words from your Year 3/Year 4 list. Put these words into sentences.
- Read with an adult for at least 15 minutes a day.
- Complete the English and Maths activities.
* COMPLETE IN WORKBOOKS, IF YOU CANNOT PRINT FROM HOME.*
English Day 4. *View the PowerPoint presentation to help you*
Power of Maths Daily Task
Look at the first question and the picture (discover). Next to it is the answer to the discover question/s (share). Use these to help you answer the questions on the next page. Look closely as the answer (share) gives you the way to solve them!
Science- Use the sheet or complete in your workbook. Complete a food diary for the whole day: write down exactly what you have for breakfast (frosted cereal with milk?), lunch (sandwich with butter, tomatoes and ham?) and dinner (grilled chicken with a baked potato and peas?). Remember to write down everything you eat and reflect on your choices, are you eating all the good foods?
Challenge: If you have done one day, keep it up for the week. You might surprise yourself!